Sunday, September 14, 2008

Killing time...oh the boredom.

Peter and fellow pirates crash into Goldman's pharmacy through the window
Goldman: "Ahhh!!! Kristallnacht!!!!

Hahahahaha....oh, Family Guy, you amuse me so. :)


Anyways, I'm trying to kill time while waiting to shift laundry from washer to dryer. : p
I guess I could be doing homework or reading, but I'd rather blog and watch Family Guy. Aw, Chris just fell in love. (Only fellow FG viewers would understand the odd attraction to this show) So last night I'm at work and I'm walking in from grabbing my debit card (hey, I had DVDs to buy) and my friend asks if, invited to her wedding, would I show up drunk. I look around at the two managers and, sensing a good opportunity to show moral fiber, replied, "Absolutely not."
Kat: "Really? Cause they said they would." points to the managers
Manager #1: "You wouldn't?"
Me: "Nope. I absolutely cannot stand the taste of alcohol." (Very true.)
Manager #2: "Wow. That's cool."
Manager #1: "Not even beer?"
Me: "Nope. Too bitter." (Also true.) "And I also don't like not being able to control my actions or judgements." (Absopositivlylutely true.)
Manager #1: "That's what's fun!"


*sigh* Why do people love the buzz so much? I don't understand. You drink until you no longer have control over your actions and then do something you later: A) don't remember or B) regret wholeheartedly. Or even C) all of the above!!
Yeah, that totally makes sense. *rolls eyes*

Anyhoohas, I'm tired and my head is still stuffed up from this head cold. But I have started on this scarf I'm making for a guyfriend (who shall remain nameless) for Christmas. It'll be in the colors of the German flag and t'will be totally awesome. Can't wait. Will hopefully get some pics up soon. :)

<3

No comments: