Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Book Corner

Alrighty. Since I am a Grandmaster Wizard at Procrastination (I should be studying for two tests), I will now be starting this new tradition: book reviews! Yay......*claps for self*

And, today I broke my record of roughly three days: previously held by Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (three days roughly...I did sleep...)


Drumroll please!!

My new record is now: Twilight in......I'd say about seven hours to start AND finish! I must say, Mrs. Meyers...well done. :)

YLIIYL: vampire stories, romance, adventure, fantasy

It's a book geared for young adults, but I was absolutely mesmerized! (Well, I guess I am a young adult, I just normally don't head to the young fic section of Barnes & Noble) I could not put it down and actually suffered car sickness cause I HAD to attempt to read in the car....the story, the characters (OH! EDWARD! He can bite my neck anyday), the sexual tension! Sheila, if you loved Becoming Jane, wait til you read this. OMG. :D

And on a last note, I normally don't read/like vampire fiction, but this is absolutely amazing. I'm going out and buying this. Immediately.

<3 An Edward fangirl



Can't wait for the movie!!!!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Yes, loved it.
Finished in less than 24 hours, too. (I had to sleep and feed the kiddos.)
Edward is an excellent character. Can't wait for the movie. (Watched the trailer twice!)