Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Third semester and counting....

So my third semester has started....kind of weird thinking that I'm almost ready to transfer! I started last Monday and so far my classes seem alright. :)

I'm taking 13 units, which, honestly, is less than what I'm used to. M/W I have British history (for which I'm supposed to be reading right now...) and so far it's pretty interesting. We've started waaaay back at the Prehistoric Age and it's actually quite compelling. It doesn't look like it'll be a cinch, but then again this is my major and it's all about learning. :)
Next I have English:Science Fiction and...wow. I thought I was geeky/nerdy, but I don't even come close to these boys. : p They seem great though and I have a couple of friends in there with me so I'm looking forward to it. The professor, despite making us buy five freaking books (YIKES), is a pretty cool guy so far with a great sense of humor. Again, looking like a little challenge.
Art History: Ancient to Medieval ends my day. And so far.....*snores* I appreciate art and I enjoy looking at it, but I've never been an art fanatic. And really, it's just looking at a bunch of pictures...so it might be a little difficult come test time. Oh well...flashcards, right?

T/R I start out with Fencing!! I'm already sore! And my knees were really bothering me at first, but a married couple prayed healing over my knees today at church and I have bright hopes for the future. We'll see what the Lord has in store. They're already feeling better. Hopefully I'll be able to play polo or track....We'll wait and see. I'll be sure to keep to posted....hahaha...get it? "Posted?" That was actually unintentional...
After a three hour break, I have Philosophy:Logic/Critical Thinking. Very cool. I'm excited. I love figuring stuff out. I'm such a Ravenclaw. Fridays I have free, so hopefully those will be spent knitting with Sheila and sleeping. :)
Work'll be crazy. Let's see how long I can keep blogging and still make time for devotions, family, friends, school and work. Heehee..


<3>

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Welcome to blogland! :)