Monday, August 25, 2008

First rant....Yayyyyy...

Kay, why do people have to be so incredibly rude? I walk into the JC bookstore this morning to try and purchase a packet for my English class that I have needed now for about a week. I have an assignnment due today, but I guess that will be late, due to the rudeness of the "gentleman" running the entrance line. With me I had my history book which I had purchased almost a week before from an entirely different bookstore. Apparently I can't take it in, even though they saw me walk in with it and I HAVE A RECEIPT!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Rude people stink.

Love the blog, but your top movies have no James McAvoy films - what's up with that???

geekyhistorian said...

YEEEAAAAH....hmm...difficult to say. I have so many to choose from! x p